An attorney representing the sex abuse victims of William Pickerel is suing the Kennewick School District for failing to provide public records in connection with the case.
Tamaki law filed documents yesterday.
They said the Kennewick School District has failed to promptly respond to document requests.
Pickerel pleaded guilty in 2008 for having sex or inappropriately touching five Kennewick boys during overnight stays in Seattle.
He was sentenced to ten years but is set to be released after serving five in a half.
- Search amplifies in forest west of Naches for 20-year-old missing since Friday
- Amazon Prime Day promo starts night of July 10, now 30 hours
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time