An attorney representing the sex abuse victims of William Pickerel is suing the Kennewick School District for failing to provide public records in connection with the case.
Tamaki law filed documents yesterday.
They said the Kennewick School District has failed to promptly respond to document requests.
Pickerel pleaded guilty in 2008 for having sex or inappropriately touching five Kennewick boys during overnight stays in Seattle.
He was sentenced to ten years but is set to be released after serving five in a half.
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop
- West Richland man is sentenced to 11 years in federal prision for receipt of child pornography