An attorney representing the sex abuse victims of William Pickerel is suing the Kennewick School District for failing to provide public records in connection with the case.
Tamaki law filed documents yesterday.
They said the Kennewick School District has failed to promptly respond to document requests.
Pickerel pleaded guilty in 2008 for having sex or inappropriately touching five Kennewick boys during overnight stays in Seattle.
He was sentenced to ten years but is set to be released after serving five in a half.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown