An attorney representing the sex abuse victims of William Pickerel is suing the Kennewick School District for failing to provide public records in connection with the case.
Tamaki law filed documents yesterday.
They said the Kennewick School District has failed to promptly respond to document requests.
Pickerel pleaded guilty in 2008 for having sex or inappropriately touching five Kennewick boys during overnight stays in Seattle.
He was sentenced to ten years but is set to be released after serving five in a half.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services