Authorities are investigating a head-on collision that took place this morning in Walla Walla County.
Just before 7 a.m., both City of Walla Walla Fire Department ambulances were dispatched to Highway 12 just east of Touchet for a reported 2 vehicle head on collision with patients trapped.
Crews found one vehicle still on the roadway, with another vehicle upside down in the ditch. The vehicle in the ditch still had two occupants inside, a third had self-extricated.
Both occupants were extricated, and all involved were transported to the hospital.
The cause of the crash is under investigation. Other responding agencies included Walla Walla County Fire Protection Districts 6 and 4, WWSO, State Patrol, and Life Flight.
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations