WENATCHEE, Wash. (AP) -- The Chelan County sheriff's office says a 5-month-old boy died while taking a nap Wednesday evening in the same bed with a 2-year-old and an adult man.
He told deputies when he woke up he found the baby unconscious and not breathing. The baby could not be revived.
Sheriff's detectives are investigating.
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?