WENATCHEE, Wash. (AP) -- The Chelan County sheriff's office says a 5-month-old boy died while taking a nap Wednesday evening in the same bed with a 2-year-old and an adult man.
He told deputies when he woke up he found the baby unconscious and not breathing. The baby could not be revived.
Sheriff's detectives are investigating.
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance