WENATCHEE, Wash. (AP) -- The Chelan County sheriff's office says a 5-month-old boy died while taking a nap Wednesday evening in the same bed with a 2-year-old and an adult man.
He told deputies when he woke up he found the baby unconscious and not breathing. The baby could not be revived.
Sheriff's detectives are investigating.
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land