Bail is set at $150,000 for a Selah man facing vehicular homicide charges.
Troopers say 28 year old Steven Gibbs was driving along North Wenas Road this past weekend, when he attempted to pass 18 year old Clayton Kester.
Troopers say Kester attempted to make a left turn, when he was struck by Gibbs.
Kester was taken to the hospital, where he later died.
Gibbs will be arraigned in two weeks.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement