Bail is set at $150,000 for a Selah man facing vehicular homicide charges.
Troopers say 28 year old Steven Gibbs was driving along North Wenas Road this past weekend, when he attempted to pass 18 year old Clayton Kester.
Troopers say Kester attempted to make a left turn, when he was struck by Gibbs.
Kester was taken to the hospital, where he later died.
Gibbs will be arraigned in two weeks.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires