The Banner Bank branch in Walla Walla on 9th Ave. was robbed this afternoon.
Police say 60-year-old Paul Schneider walked in and threatened to kill the manager if he didn't give him money.
He got his cash but within 20 minutes, officers found him.
Schneider was taken into custody at gunpoint and has been booked into the Walla Walla County Jail for one count of first-degree robbery.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome