The Banner Bank branch in Walla Walla on 9th Ave. was robbed this afternoon.
Police say 60-year-old Paul Schneider walked in and threatened to kill the manager if he didn't give him money.
He got his cash but within 20 minutes, officers found him.
Schneider was taken into custody at gunpoint and has been booked into the Walla Walla County Jail for one count of first-degree robbery.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters