A Richland winery is cited in the July edition of Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
Barnard Griffin saw nine of its wines listed in the issue, with the winery's 2009 reserve Cabernet Sauvignon getting the highest mark with a score of 92 out of 100.
The folks at Barnard Griffin tell us that the fact that the magazine ranks wines from all over the world makes the recognition and the high marks that much more special.
"It feels good to be able to stand behind a product that I'm selling, it makes me feel really nice at the end of the day. I can go home and know that I was selling people something that they were getting a lot of value from what they paid for," said Liz Moss of Barnard Griffin.
Three of the wines listed by the magazine were labeled as best buys and two received editors choice recognition.
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser