A Basin City man is on a 72 hour hold, pending an investigation he allegedly raped a woman Sunday morning at a residence in Basin City.
The Franklin County Sheriff's Office booked 30-year-old Fermin Tapia into the Franklin County Jail after receiving the report.
A search warrant was served at a residence on Basin Drive last night, where several items of evidence were seized.
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima