A Basin City man is on a 72 hour hold, pending an investigation he allegedly raped a woman Sunday morning at a residence in Basin City.
The Franklin County Sheriff's Office booked 30-year-old Fermin Tapia into the Franklin County Jail after receiving the report.
A search warrant was served at a residence on Basin Drive last night, where several items of evidence were seized.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation