A local brewery in Ellensburg is teaming up with another brewery to raise funds for fire victims.
Iron Horse Brewery is working with Icicle Brewing Company in a Beer vs. Fire compaign.
Both breweries will put out special marked bottles of their most popular brews in the coming weeks, for every bottle sold, a dollar will be donated to the local Red Cross to assist victims of the fires in our state.
Iron Horse Brewery staff say it's the least they can do to give back to the community.
"Whether or not we've earned it, I feel like we're one of the cultural centers for our community," said managing partner Greg Parker, "That's important to us, we get support from the locals and we want to support the locals."
Both breweries hope to raise $12,000.
The products are expected to be put out by the end of the month.
- Walla Walla University aviation program celebrates 50 years
- Walla Walla homeless camp relocating
- Seattle Beer Week featuring its first Yakima Valley beer
- ‘Beauty and the Beast' on its final week at Davis High
- Yakima community fears wearing specific colors after recent homicide
- Central Washington University grad to compete in Miss USA competition