A local brewery in Ellensburg is teaming up with another brewery to raise funds for fire victims.
Iron Horse Brewery is working with Icicle Brewing Company in a Beer vs. Fire compaign.
Both breweries will put out special marked bottles of their most popular brews in the coming weeks, for every bottle sold, a dollar will be donated to the local Red Cross to assist victims of the fires in our state.
Iron Horse Brewery staff say it's the least they can do to give back to the community.
"Whether or not we've earned it, I feel like we're one of the cultural centers for our community," said managing partner Greg Parker, "That's important to us, we get support from the locals and we want to support the locals."
Both breweries hope to raise $12,000.
The products are expected to be put out by the end of the month.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires