A 19-year-old Benton City man is sentenced to 13 years in prison for the murder of Michael Edwards.
Noel Gonzalez pled guilty to 2nd degree murder and 1st degree burglary following the September 8th stabbing death of Michael Edwards in a church parking lot in Benton City.
The victim's family spoke in front of the judge asking Gonzalez get more time than the 13 years.
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco
- Officials warn increased wood debris to float down lower Columbia River
- Evidence builds as witnesses testify in Beckford murder trial