A 19-year-old Benton City man is sentenced to 13 years in prison for the murder of Michael Edwards.
Noel Gonzalez pled guilty to 2nd degree murder and 1st degree burglary following the September 8th stabbing death of Michael Edwards in a church parking lot in Benton City.
The victim's family spoke in front of the judge asking Gonzalez get more time than the 13 years.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities