The trial for a Benton City murder suspect is pushed back 3 months.
Noah Matlack's defense attorney is not fully prepared to begin January 21st.
The new trial date is set for April 28th.
Matlack is charged with 1st-degree murder for allegedly stabbing Mike Edwards to death in September of last year.
Edwards' body was found behind the Assembly of God Church in Benton City.
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool