The trial for a Benton City murder suspect is pushed back 3 months.
Noah Matlack's defense attorney is not fully prepared to begin January 21st.
The new trial date is set for April 28th.
Matlack is charged with 1st-degree murder for allegedly stabbing Mike Edwards to death in September of last year.
Edwards' body was found behind the Assembly of God Church in Benton City.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds