The Benton County Sheriff's Office is notifying the public of a Level 3 sex offender release.
39-year-old Saul David Eatmon is a transient in Benton County.
He was convicted of communication with a minor for immoral purpose in Clark County in July 1998 and convicted for failing to register in Clark County in August 2006.
As a transient, he is required to check with the Benton County Sheriff's Office once a week and provide a list of locations he has stayed the week prior.
He is not currently under DOC supervision.
He is not wanted by law enforcement at this time as this notification is to inform the public only.
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees