The Benton County Sheriff's Office is notifying the public of a Level 3 sex offender release.
39-year-old Saul David Eatmon is a transient in Benton County.
He was convicted of communication with a minor for immoral purpose in Clark County in July 1998 and convicted for failing to register in Clark County in August 2006.
As a transient, he is required to check with the Benton County Sheriff's Office once a week and provide a list of locations he has stayed the week prior.
He is not currently under DOC supervision.
He is not wanted by law enforcement at this time as this notification is to inform the public only.
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims
- Oregon joins states where roadkill can be harvested for food
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans