The Benton County Sheriff’s Office is notifying the public of a Level III sex offender release.
60-year-old William Davenport lives on the 400 block of 9th Street in Benton City.
He was convicted of 2nd degree child molestation, June 1992 in Franklin County, WA and assault with intent to commit rape, August 1981 in Ukiah, CA and indecent liberties, August 1980 in Benton County, WA.
Mr. Davenport is currently under DOC supervision, however is not wanted by law enforcement at this time.
This notification is to inform the public only.
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park
- Closing arguments to begin Thursday for trial of former Pasco police officer accused of rape
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US