The Benton County Sheriff’s Office is notifying the public of a Level III sex offender release.
60-year-old William Davenport lives on the 400 block of 9th Street in Benton City.
He was convicted of 2nd degree child molestation, June 1992 in Franklin County, WA and assault with intent to commit rape, August 1981 in Ukiah, CA and indecent liberties, August 1980 in Benton County, WA.
Mr. Davenport is currently under DOC supervision, however is not wanted by law enforcement at this time.
This notification is to inform the public only.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities