The Benton County Sheriff's Office is notifying the public of a Level III sex offender release.
34-year-old Jeffrey Smith is a transient in Benton County.
He was convicted back in July 2011 of one county of aggravated assault and two counts of indecent acts.
He is not currently under Probation or Department of Corrections supervision.
He is not wanted by law enforcement as this notification is to inform the public only.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget