A Benton County judge has ruled personal information of low-level sex offenders is not public information and should not be released to Donna Zink, the former mayor of Mesa.
Judge Bruce Spanner's decision comes after more than a month of deliberations about whether the information should be released to Zink.
In writing his 13-page decision, Judge Spanner says the information -- if released -- would cause irreparable harm.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement