A Benton County judge has ruled personal information of low-level sex offenders is not public information and should not be released to Donna Zink, the former mayor of Mesa.
Judge Bruce Spanner's decision comes after more than a month of deliberations about whether the information should be released to Zink.
In writing his 13-page decision, Judge Spanner says the information -- if released -- would cause irreparable harm.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome