Benton County Sheriff Steve Keane read the Oath of Office to Natalie Griffin this morning, as she was sworn in as a new Deputy for the Sheriff's Office.
Deputy Griffin comes to the office with three years previous law enforcement experience. She filled a vacancy, which was left when Corporal Scott Winsor retired after working 32 years of service. After some initial training, Deputy Griffin will be assigned to the Patrol Division.
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker