Benton County Sheriff Steve Keane read the Oath of Office to Natalie Griffin this morning, as she was sworn in as a new Deputy for the Sheriff's Office.
Deputy Griffin comes to the office with three years previous law enforcement experience. She filled a vacancy, which was left when Corporal Scott Winsor retired after working 32 years of service. After some initial training, Deputy Griffin will be assigned to the Patrol Division.
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas