The high rate of birth defects in Yakima, Benton and Franklin Counties is the topic of a public forum tonight in Kennewick.
State and local health officials will hold a listening session to gather community concerns.
Tonight's meeting will be held from 6 - 8 PM at the Benton-Franklin Health District Office.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities