The high rate of birth defects in Yakima, Benton and Franklin Counties is the topic of a public forum tonight in Kennewick.
State and local health officials will hold a listening session to gather community concerns.
Tonight's meeting will be held from 6 - 8 PM at the Benton-Franklin Health District Office.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires