Dayton General Hospital tells us Hunter Conner died after perforating one of the organs in his abdomen as a result of a snowboarding accident.
The blunt injury to his abdomen from the crash caused him to go into hemorhagic shock.
Hunter was a 14-year-old at Columbia Middle School.
Each day this week students at Columbia Middle School will dress up in a theme that represents something that was important to Hunter.
- Supporters of Hanford Reach worried about Trump action
- Missing Seattle woman found dead in Columbia River
- Police searching for driver missing from car wreck
- Google Maps now remembers where you parked your car
- Seahawk's "Blitz" to entertain students in Yakima today
- Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell