Officers from agencies in Idaho and Oregon are looking for a woman from Dayton, Washingotn who went missing from a campsite along the Snake River in Hells Canyon -- leaving behind only her shoes and dog.
The Wallowa county Sheriff's Office says 65-year-old Sharon Mathews has been missing since Sunday.
The search for Sharon began yesterday.
Deputies from Wallowa and Nez Perce Counties, along with personnel from the U.S. Forest Service and Oregon State Police are also assisting in the search.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape