Officers from agencies in Idaho and Oregon are looking for a woman from Dayton, Washingotn who went missing from a campsite along the Snake River in Hells Canyon -- leaving behind only her shoes and dog.
The Wallowa county Sheriff's Office says 65-year-old Sharon Mathews has been missing since Sunday.
The search for Sharon began yesterday.
Deputies from Wallowa and Nez Perce Counties, along with personnel from the U.S. Forest Service and Oregon State Police are also assisting in the search.
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- Senate passes $43 billion state budget proposal
- Gunshot victim walks into police station
- A shoplifter on the loose, police need your help to identify him