The Richland police and the Benton County coroner are at the scene of a body which has been found on Fowler Street in Richland in a vacant lot across the street from the DermaCare and DermaHealth offices.
Woman at the scene says it is her son who has been missing for two weeks.
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater