Yakima police are called out to a highway interchange this morning for reports of a body hanging from a tree.
Police say the man hanged himself in a grassy area off I82 near North First Street, the body was not discovered until about 7:30.
Police say the man was 49 years old and was homeless.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family