Yakima County Sheriff's Deputies locate a body in the Roza Canal east of Yakima.
Deputies say the body was found around 5 by a jogger -- the person appears to have been dead for some time.
The deceased has been identified as 18 year old Chance Shrewsberry of Selah.
Search teams scouted the Roza Canal earlier this month, looking for that teen.
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem