Yakima County Sheriff's Deputies locate a body in the Roza Canal east of Yakima.
Deputies say the body was found around 5 by a jogger -- the person appears to have been dead for some time.
The deceased has been identified as 18 year old Chance Shrewsberry of Selah.
Search teams scouted the Roza Canal earlier this month, looking for that teen.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires