Yakima County Sheriff's Deputies locate a body in the Roza Canal east of Yakima.
Deputies say the body was found around 5 by a jogger -- the person appears to have been dead for some time.
The deceased has been identified as 18 year old Chance Shrewsberry of Selah.
Search teams scouted the Roza Canal earlier this month, looking for that teen.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location