Yakima County Sheriff's Deputies locate a body in the Roza Canal east of Yakima.
Deputies say the body was found around 5 by a jogger -- the person appears to have been dead for some time.
The deceased has been identified as 18 year old Chance Shrewsberry of Selah.
Search teams scouted the Roza Canal earlier this month, looking for that teen.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds