Sunnyside police are investigating what may be a drowning near a Wal-Mart.
A man's body was found around noon in a canal, the Yakima County Coroner says the man appears to be in his 20's or 30's -- officers have not determined if foul play is involved -- a name has been released.
An autopsy is scheduled for tomorrow.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family