The body of a Kennewick woman killed in the Oso mudslide has been recovered.
Seattle affiliate KOMO-TV says the Snohomish County Medical Examiner's Office has completed the examination and identification of 31-year-old Amanda Lennick.
She had recently moved to Arlington from Kennewick and was having work done on her home when the mudslide hit.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities