The body of a Kennewick woman killed in the Oso mudslide has been recovered.
Seattle affiliate KOMO-TV says the Snohomish County Medical Examiner's Office has completed the examination and identification of 31-year-old Amanda Lennick.
She had recently moved to Arlington from Kennewick and was having work done on her home when the mudslide hit.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park