The body of a Kennewick woman killed in the Oso mudslide has been recovered.
Seattle affiliate KOMO-TV says the Snohomish County Medical Examiner's Office has completed the examination and identification of 31-year-old Amanda Lennick.
She had recently moved to Arlington from Kennewick and was having work done on her home when the mudslide hit.
- Mother of South Carolina murder suspect dies
- Doctor's arrest brings attention to US female circumcisions
- North Korea detains US citizen; at least 3rd American being held
- Islamic Center burglarized in West Richland
- Second man charged in missing man's death case
- Washington state lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids