The First Tee of Yakima hosts its annual Breakfast with the Pros, featuring local legends.
People got the chance to hear from football players Jake and Craig Kupp. Jake played at UW and played guard for the Cowboys, Redskins, Falcons, and Saints in the NFL. Craig, Jake's son, played quarterback at Pacific Lutheran and played for the Cardinals and Cowboys in the NFL after being drafted by the Giants in 1990.
Craig's son Cooper, also addressed the crowd, Cooper received the Jerry Rice award for outstanding freshman player in NCAA Division I's Football Championship Subdivision.
He currently plays for Eastern Washington University.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location