The First Tee of Yakima hosts its annual Breakfast with the Pros, featuring local legends.
People got the chance to hear from football players Jake and Craig Kupp. Jake played at UW and played guard for the Cowboys, Redskins, Falcons, and Saints in the NFL. Craig, Jake's son, played quarterback at Pacific Lutheran and played for the Cardinals and Cowboys in the NFL after being drafted by the Giants in 1990.
Craig's son Cooper, also addressed the crowd, Cooper received the Jerry Rice award for outstanding freshman player in NCAA Division I's Football Championship Subdivision.
He currently plays for Eastern Washington University.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park