Pasco police officers are looking for a man named Simon Salinas.
Officers received a domestic dispute call late this afternoon.
Salinas' nephew reported that Salinas had a gun and threatened him.
Police surrounded the home on 28th st. and Bonneville. Upon entering the home, police could not find Salinas.
The scene has been cleared, and the search for Salinas will continue.
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown
- Washington, Oregon governors vow to fight Trump on environmental laws
- Wolves kill chickens and a goose in Eastern Oregon
- Headless body found in Snake River in Eastern Washington state