It is confirmed that a 16 year old Royal City teen that has been missing for one week is now back in Grant County.
The Grant County Sheriff's Department tells Your Local ABC Monica Helberg will be reunited with her parents shortly.
Helberg went missing last Wednesday and has been considered a runaway but endangered because of a medical illness.
Helberg was believed to be 22 year old Logan Moncada, a man authorities say she had a previous relationship with.
There is no word yet on Moncada's whereabouts or whether or not he will be criminally charged.
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco