It is confirmed that a 16 year old Royal City teen that has been missing for one week is now back in Grant County.
The Grant County Sheriff's Department tells Your Local ABC Monica Helberg will be reunited with her parents shortly.
Helberg went missing last Wednesday and has been considered a runaway but endangered because of a medical illness.
Helberg was believed to be 22 year old Logan Moncada, a man authorities say she had a previous relationship with.
There is no word yet on Moncada's whereabouts or whether or not he will be criminally charged.
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman