The TRAC in Pasco was filled with brides to be for Brides 2014.
The event was a huge success.
Inside there were over 80 differnt vendors, including florists, backeries, DJ's, bridal dresses and men's wear.
Terry Marie Fleischman the director of the event said typically they see about 1,200- 1,500 people come through the door but this year those numbers were much higher.
The event also included a fashion show featuring 120 different pieces.
Including dresses for the brides and new looks for the grooms.
Many vendors had samples and discounts on their products as specials for the event.
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco
- Officials warn increased wood debris to float down lower Columbia River
- Evidence builds as witnesses testify in Beckford murder trial
- Washington unemployment rate drops to 4.9 percent
- Money-saving tips for 20-somethings
- Are you suffering from job burnout?