Kennewick Police is investigation three construction sites in the Kennewick area that were hit recently by burglars.
Two of the sites hit were in the 1400 block of W. 52nd Avenue. The other site was on the 2300 block of W 49th Avenue.
All three were homes under construction. Among the items stolen was hand tools, a TV, a propane tank and several burners.
Anyone who may have seen unusual vehicles in those areas in asked to contact the Kennewick Police.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location