Kennewick Police is investigation three construction sites in the Kennewick area that were hit recently by burglars.
Two of the sites hit were in the 1400 block of W. 52nd Avenue. The other site was on the 2300 block of W 49th Avenue.
All three were homes under construction. Among the items stolen was hand tools, a TV, a propane tank and several burners.
Anyone who may have seen unusual vehicles in those areas in asked to contact the Kennewick Police.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes