An early morning fire destroys a shed at a Mobile Home Park in Kennewick.
According to KFD Captain Eric Nilson, just after 8:30AM this morning, the Kennewick Fire Department were called out to the Columbia Mobile Village in Kennewick. There were reports of a shed burning. The reports also said there were small explosions involved, which KPD attributed to small gas cans exploding.
The fire was quickly put out, after it briefly spread to neighboring trees. No mobile homes burned in the fire.
A search of the shed was started after the fire was put out, to search for a man who had been reportedly living in the shed. No victim was found.
The KFD will investigate the cause of the fire.
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park
- Closing arguments to begin Thursday for trial of former Pasco police officer accused of rape
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US