An early morning fire destroys a shed at a Mobile Home Park in Kennewick.
According to KFD Captain Eric Nilson, just after 8:30AM this morning, the Kennewick Fire Department were called out to the Columbia Mobile Village in Kennewick. There were reports of a shed burning. The reports also said there were small explosions involved, which KPD attributed to small gas cans exploding.
The fire was quickly put out, after it briefly spread to neighboring trees. No mobile homes burned in the fire.
A search of the shed was started after the fire was put out, to search for a man who had been reportedly living in the shed. No victim was found.
The KFD will investigate the cause of the fire.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities