Yakima County Sheriff's investigators are recommending assault charges against an 18-year-old man who allegedly shot a car prowler in Terrace Heights on July 6th.
It happened on the 400 block of Santa Roza Drive.
Information obtained by investigators suggest the actions of the 18-year-old in shooting the fleeing car prowl suspect were not justified.
The suspect remains in stable condition at Harborview Medical Center with significant injuries as a result of the shooting.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres