A driver is seriously injured after slamming into a semi.
It happened around 7PM last night at the intersection of State Route 97 and Fort Road in Toppenish.
According to the Washington State Patrol, Alfredo Larios failed to stop at a red light and struck a semi that was turning. Larios was transported to Yakima Memorial Hospital, then lifeflighted to Harborview Medical Center. The semi driver was not injured.
Charges are pending.
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land