The 18-year-old Kennewick girl who fell 50 feet from a swing at church camp that left her paralyzed from the waist down makes her way to California for some more physical therapy.
Cassidy Almquist sported her Seahawks' gear while on her way to Shriners Hospital for Children in Sacramento.
Her dad, Mark Almquist, says she is making remarkable progress and will return home soon.
- Walla Walla University aviation program celebrates 50 years
- Walla Walla homeless camp relocating
- Seattle Beer Week featuring its first Yakima Valley beer
- ‘Beauty and the Beast' on its final week at Davis High
- Yakima community fears wearing specific colors after recent homicide
- Central Washington University grad to compete in Miss USA competition