The World Cup continues today, this time with the United States playing their first game of the cup.
The U.S. faced Ghana this afternoon, and we stopped by several sports hubs and theaters around our area to catch fans watching the game.
Several fans told us they may or may not have missed work to catch our boys in action.
One man says he wouldn't miss our country play, even if he had to work.
"It's awesome how soccer's really grown up in the United States," said Joe Holman, "We've got Sounders on the team, Clint Dempsey opened up the United States World Cup with a goal in the first 38 seconds. It's fantastic."
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family