The World Cup continues today, this time with the United States playing their first game of the cup.
The U.S. faced Ghana this afternoon, and we stopped by several sports hubs and theaters around our area to catch fans watching the game.
Several fans told us they may or may not have missed work to catch our boys in action.
One man says he wouldn't miss our country play, even if he had to work.
"It's awesome how soccer's really grown up in the United States," said Joe Holman, "We've got Sounders on the team, Clint Dempsey opened up the United States World Cup with a goal in the first 38 seconds. It's fantastic."
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself