We now know that a safety compressor is to blame for an evacuation at the Toyota Arena yesterday.
The Toyota Center Director said an ammonia sensor went off after a safety valve on one of two compressors that run the ice in the smaller arena failed to re-seal after opening.
A three on three youth hockey tournament was going on in the arena at the time and everyone was evacuated.
No one was injured and the Toyota Center director said the seal has been repaired and the arena is back up and running.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget