We now know that a safety compressor is to blame for an evacuation at the Toyota Arena yesterday.
The Toyota Center Director said an ammonia sensor went off after a safety valve on one of two compressors that run the ice in the smaller arena failed to re-seal after opening.
A three on three youth hockey tournament was going on in the arena at the time and everyone was evacuated.
No one was injured and the Toyota Center director said the seal has been repaired and the arena is back up and running.
- 7 dead in Kashmir cable car accident
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt