Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital is hosting a celebration of life service for members of the community to remember a lost loved one.
Dozens gathered at Cottage in the Meadow on 48th Avenue to grieve with neighbors, friends and family.
The service included a small memorial ceremony, music and refreshments.
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims
- Oregon joins states where roadkill can be harvested for food