A celebration of life service is set for this Saturday to remember Hunter Conner, the 14-year-old boy from Burbank who passed away after a snowboarding accident Sunday.
Columbia Middle School principle Mike Taylor said Conner's parents want this to be a time were friends can share stories about him and celebrate his life.
The service will be at Columbia High School in Burbank at 3 PM and it is open to the public.
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture