A celebration of life service is set for this Saturday to remember Hunter Conner, the 14-year-old boy from Burbank who passed away after a snowboarding accident Sunday.
Columbia Middle School principle Mike Taylor said Conner's parents want this to be a time were friends can share stories about him and celebrate his life.
The service will be at Columbia High School in Burbank at 3 PM and it is open to the public.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown