The Tri-City Railroad is appealing the Washington State Utilities and Transportation commissions decision to extend Center Parkway over the tracks to Tapteal drive.
Last month the company filed a lawsuit against the commission's decision to approve the extension.
Tri-City Railroad also filed a joint lawsuits agaisnt the city of Kennewick and Richland seeking damages.
Extending Center Parkway over the tracks to Tapteal means drivers would be able to go from the circle on gage near PF Changs north to the businesses near Kohl's.
The case will now be heard in Benton County Superior Court.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes