Legendary musician Charlie Daniels and his band will headline this year's Walla Walla County Fair.
Fair organizers say Daniels, who is perhaps best known for his songs "The Devil Went Down to Georgia", "Long Haired Country Boy" and "Uneasy Rider" will perform Wednesday, August 27th at 7 p.m.
The Marshall Tucker Band will also be performing as the opening act.
Tickets are expected to go fast and will go on sale March 10th.
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop
- West Richland man is sentenced to 11 years in federal prision for receipt of child pornography