Legendary musician Charlie Daniels and his band will headline this year's Walla Walla County Fair.
Fair organizers say Daniels, who is perhaps best known for his songs "The Devil Went Down to Georgia", "Long Haired Country Boy" and "Uneasy Rider" will perform Wednesday, August 27th at 7 p.m.
The Marshall Tucker Band will also be performing as the opening act.
Tickets are expected to go fast and will go on sale March 10th.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market