Legendary musician Charlie Daniels and his band will headline this year's Walla Walla County Fair.
Fair organizers say Daniels, who is perhaps best known for his songs "The Devil Went Down to Georgia", "Long Haired Country Boy" and "Uneasy Rider" will perform Wednesday, August 27th at 7 p.m.
The Marshall Tucker Band will also be performing as the opening act.
Tickets are expected to go fast and will go on sale March 10th.
- Sunnyside police officer resigns after domestic violence allegations
- Layton Park vandalism suspect caught on camera
- Deputies investigating Kennewick woman's unknown cause of death
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market