Legendary musician Charlie Daniels and his band will headline this year's Walla Walla County Fair.
Fair organizers say Daniels, who is perhaps best known for his songs "The Devil Went Down to Georgia", "Long Haired Country Boy" and "Uneasy Rider" will perform Wednesday, August 27th at 7 p.m.
The Marshall Tucker Band will also be performing as the opening act.
Tickets are expected to go fast and will go on sale March 10th.
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations