The trial for a former Kingspoint Christian School teacher accused of sexually molesting a minor is set for May 12th.
Brian Scott Dean pleaded not-guilty February third to child molestation in the second-degree.
Court documents show in January, a 13-year-old girl was in Dean's care when he allegedly touched her innappropriately, the girl told her parents the next day.
Dean posted bail in the amount of $10,000.
Calls to Kingspoint Christian School were not returned.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds