The trial for a former Kingspoint Christian School teacher accused of sexually molesting a minor is set for May 12th.
Brian Scott Dean pleaded not-guilty February third to child molestation in the second-degree.
Court documents show in January, a 13-year-old girl was in Dean's care when he allegedly touched her innappropriately, the girl told her parents the next day.
Dean posted bail in the amount of $10,000.
Calls to Kingspoint Christian School were not returned.
- Richland roads closed for construction
- Merkel hints at same-sex marriage vote in Germany
- Officals warn 80 homeowners of evacuation as Chelan fire grows to 7 square miles
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign