The Yakima City Council votes to expand its aggressive panhandling ordinance.
City council members voted to increase the number of restricted locations from 15 to 26.
Under the ordinance, it is illegal to for pedestrians to accept anything from drivers from the top 26 busiest intersections around town.
The council also passed snow route ordinance -- The city can now issue alerts to drivers, restricting them from parking along snow routes.
Those who leave their cars parked can be ticketed -- it is meant to speed up the snow plowing process.
- Supporters of Hanford Reach worried about Trump action
- Missing Seattle woman found dead in Columbia River
- Police searching for driver missing from car wreck
- Google Maps now remembers where you parked your car
- Seahawk's "Blitz" to entertain students in Yakima today
- Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell