Tonight the Richland City Council will vote on a six year transportation imporvement plan, which includes extending Rachel Road through the Amon Creek Natural Preserve.
During a meeting earlier this month the city's planning comissions recommended the council pass the six year transportation imporvement plan, but they receomend the council put more research into the Rachel Road extention.
Members of the Tapteal Greenway group said the benefits of extending the road wouldn't be worth the harm it would cause to the preserve.
The meeting is tonight at 7:30 at Richland city hall.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family