The City of Kennewick is seeking citizen feedback as the City works towards preparing the budget for the 2015-2016 biennium. The survey is just 6 questions and takes only a few minutes to complete.
A link to the Citizen Budget Survey is available by clicking here. The survey will be available through July 9th.
The City of Kennewick will be facing budget challenges and community feedback is important in determining if there are service level areas that need to be reduced or if new revenue systems are needed to meet citizen and City Council priorities.
Results from this survey will be used during upcoming budget workshops. Adoption of the 2015-2016 budget will be scheduled for late November or early December.
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter