The City of Kennewick is seeking citizen feedback as the City works towards preparing the budget for the 2015-2016 biennium. The survey is just 6 questions and takes only a few minutes to complete.
A link to the Citizen Budget Survey is available by clicking here. The survey will be available through July 9th.
The City of Kennewick will be facing budget challenges and community feedback is important in determining if there are service level areas that need to be reduced or if new revenue systems are needed to meet citizen and City Council priorities.
Results from this survey will be used during upcoming budget workshops. Adoption of the 2015-2016 budget will be scheduled for late November or early December.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires