Closing arguments begin today in a sex abuse case against the Yakima Diocese.
A man, identified as "John Doe" is suing the church, alleging he was raped by former deacon, Aaron Ramirez, in 1999.
Doe's attorneys say the church was negligent in monitoring Ramirez -- Doe was 17 at the time of the incident.
Doe is seeking more than $3 million in damages.
- Does the Dubai Frame depict an ugly picture?
- Legislature passes bill targeting prohibited gun buyers
- Mother of South Carolina murder suspect dies
- Doctor's arrest brings attention to US female circumcisions
- North Korea detains US citizen; at least 3rd American being held
- Islamic Center burglarized in West Richland