The College Place City Council will hold an open forum in tonight's meeting to discuss the process of replacing the late mayor.
After serving for five years, Richard Newby died at the age of 54 in his home on March 10th.
The council has 90 days from the day he died to appoint a new mayor, meaning there's less than two months left.
City Administrator Patrick Reay will run day-to-day operations for now until a new mayor is appointed to serve until the next general election, in November 2015.
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption
- Failure to yield causes rollover accident
- 2 injured in early morning accident
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire