Candidates running for the 4th Congressional District seat gather at the Pasco Chamber of Commerce luncheon to tell members of the community why they are running.
Eight of the more than one dozen candidates seeking Doc Hastings' seat talked about a number of topics they hope to change in Congress.
Those include: Repealing the affordable health care act, balancing the federal budget and building more businesses to create more jobs.
Voters will pick the candidate to replace in hastings, who is retiring, in november.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires