Candidates running for the 4th Congressional District seat gather at the Pasco Chamber of Commerce luncheon to tell members of the community why they are running.
Eight of the more than one dozen candidates seeking Doc Hastings' seat talked about a number of topics they hope to change in Congress.
Those include: Repealing the affordable health care act, balancing the federal budget and building more businesses to create more jobs.
Voters will pick the candidate to replace in hastings, who is retiring, in november.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop