Washington Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers (WA-05) has been named vice chair of president-elect Donald Trump's transition team.
McMorris Rodgers released this statement Tuesday afternoon:
"I’m honored to serve as a Vice Chair of President-elect Trump’s Transition Team. The American people sent a message with this election: it is time to shake up the status quo. I’m proud to work alongside Donald Trump and Mike Pence as they lead the fight to restore the people’s voice in our government.”
McMorris Rodgers is chair of the House Republican Conference and is the highest-ranking Republican woman in Congress.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park