Pendleton, Ore. – The hearing before the Umatilla County Board of Commissioners on March 19, 2014, for consideration of a marijuana dispensary ban, will be continued to the next meeting. The matter is now set for further discussion and possible action on April 2, 2014, beginning at 9:00 a.m. No testimony, discussion or action will be taken on the matter on March 19, 2014; the matter will just be continued.
For additional information call the Board of Commissioners office at 541-278-6208.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities