Pendleton, Ore. – The hearing before the Umatilla County Board of Commissioners on March 19, 2014, for consideration of a marijuana dispensary ban, will be continued to the next meeting. The matter is now set for further discussion and possible action on April 2, 2014, beginning at 9:00 a.m. No testimony, discussion or action will be taken on the matter on March 19, 2014; the matter will just be continued.
For additional information call the Board of Commissioners office at 541-278-6208.
- Richland roads closed for construction
- Merkel hints at same-sex marriage vote in Germany
- Officals warn 80 homeowners of evacuation as Chelan fire grows to 7 square miles
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign