Pendleton, Ore. – The hearing before the Umatilla County Board of Commissioners on March 19, 2014, for consideration of a marijuana dispensary ban, will be continued to the next meeting. The matter is now set for further discussion and possible action on April 2, 2014, beginning at 9:00 a.m. No testimony, discussion or action will be taken on the matter on March 19, 2014; the matter will just be continued.
For additional information call the Board of Commissioners office at 541-278-6208.
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82