Convicted sex offender Ronald Love took the stand today.
Love has already served over a decade for an attempted rape conviction and the state would like to keep him behind bars.
The prosecution questioned Love about an incident when he assaulted a man.
Prosecutors had a tough time keeping Love on topic and getting answers to their questions.
The trial with continue tomorrow.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities