Convicted sex offender Ronald Love took the stand today.
Love has already served over a decade for an attempted rape conviction and the state would like to keep him behind bars.
The prosecution questioned Love about an incident when he assaulted a man.
Prosecutors had a tough time keeping Love on topic and getting answers to their questions.
The trial with continue tomorrow.
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway