The 21st Annual Cool Desert Nights event is back.
The Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce will host four days of classic cars, street rods and motorcycles.
Last year more than 700 cars registered and 20,000 people attended the event.
Activities include car cruises, show n' shines, a pancake breakfast, kids activities, autocross and much more.
The event begins at 5 p.m. at the TRAC in Pasco.
Cars may begin lining up at 4 p.m.
The cruise ends at the Richland Dairy Queen for a mini Show N’ Shine 6 – 9 p.m.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds