The 21st Annual Cool Desert Nights event is back.
The Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce will host four days of classic cars, street rods and motorcycles.
Last year more than 700 cars registered and 20,000 people attended the event.
Activities include car cruises, show n' shines, a pancake breakfast, kids activities, autocross and much more.
The event begins at 5 p.m. at the TRAC in Pasco.
Cars may begin lining up at 4 p.m.
The cruise ends at the Richland Dairy Queen for a mini Show N’ Shine 6 – 9 p.m.
- Richland roads closed for construction
- Merkel hints at same-sex marriage vote in Germany
- Officals warn 80 homeowners of evacuation as Chelan fire grows to 7 square miles
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign