The Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce says Cool Desert Nights had an economic impact of $750,000 on our community.
20,000 people attended the four day event, some locals and some out-of-towners.
The Visitor and Convention Bureau says those people spent money at local hotels, restaurants and shops.
The cost to register each car was $35, which also added to the total.
The Chamber of Commerce says all that money goes straight back into the community and local events.
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco
- Officials warn increased wood debris to float down lower Columbia River
- Evidence builds as witnesses testify in Beckford murder trial
- Washington unemployment rate drops to 4.9 percent
- Money-saving tips for 20-somethings
- Are you suffering from job burnout?