The Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce says Cool Desert Nights had an economic impact of $750,000 on our community.
20,000 people attended the four day event, some locals and some out-of-towners.
The Visitor and Convention Bureau says those people spent money at local hotels, restaurants and shops.
The cost to register each car was $35, which also added to the total.
The Chamber of Commerce says all that money goes straight back into the community and local events.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities