The Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce says Cool Desert Nights had an economic impact of $750,000 on our community.
20,000 people attended the four day event, some locals and some out-of-towners.
The Visitor and Convention Bureau says those people spent money at local hotels, restaurants and shops.
The cost to register each car was $35, which also added to the total.
The Chamber of Commerce says all that money goes straight back into the community and local events.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location