The Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce says Cool Desert Nights had an economic impact of $750,000 on our community.
20,000 people attended the four day event, some locals and some out-of-towners.
The Visitor and Convention Bureau says those people spent money at local hotels, restaurants and shops.
The cost to register each car was $35, which also added to the total.
The Chamber of Commerce says all that money goes straight back into the community and local events.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds